❤ My Profile Page
❤ My Gallery
❤ My Journal
[EDIT] I changed the prizes a bit and there are also some new donated prizes ^ 7 ^
[EDIT II] More prizes are added
Thank you to everyone who donated it <33
[EDIT III] Deadline has been moved <3 Hopefully more people'll participate ; v ;
[EDIT IV] more prizes
thank you for the generous donators <33
[EDIT V] changed the rules; you can do more than just two characters ; v ; sorry to everyone who couldn't do that before! I just got too many people who wanted to do so ; 7 ;''
[EDIT VI] I'm removing that last rule again, I got some angry replies ahaha sorry people
Hello! It's almost summer vacation (just one week full of tests for me and then FREEDOM), and I've been saving up some points. In other words, CONTEST TIME!!
In this contest, you'll have to draw one of my characters with one of yours. I'd love to see how they interact, like if they just hang out, go shopping or fight. And if you want you can design outfits for them~
Here's a list of my characters which you can draw.
If you click on the drawings, you'll see more information about them. I added notable things, since some things have changed over time. They're just some details you have to mind. ^^Awari
Notable things: Awari doesn't easily cry, so just don't draw her in a sad expression. Wears Qi Lolita or just Chinese dresses.
Notable things: Setsuka almost always has an axe with her. Her left eye is yellow and her right eye is red. Wears punkish clothes.
Notable things: Stays calm, never overreacts or anything. Doesn't show a lot of skin, because if she did, you could see the doll joints she has (she doesn't like showing them). Wears classic (maybe a little gothic like sometimes) lolita.
Notable things: Has two strikes of purple in her hair (the same color). Wears feminine clothing, nothing too mature or sexy, but not too childish either (think like dresses, ribbons, frills, but not lolita). Likes bunnies.
Notable things: Very shy. In love with Mist. Wears most of the time things like sweaters. As long as his clothes are cozy he's happy.
Notable things: Very easy going. Pretty optimistic and dense too. Always has stars in her hair. Wears fairy-kei and likes stars.
Notable things: She's just a child, remember that while drawing her (so very mature drawings of her are pretty much a no-go). Has very curly hair. Likes penguins. Wears pretty "modern" clothing (Vocaloid-ish).
Notable things: More mature and calm type of person. Loves alchemy and reading fairy tales. Bit of a romanticist. Has blue hearts on her cheeks, her hair also has a gradient. Likes clothing which shows her belly and her fin, which has heart-shaped scales.
Notable things: Left eye is dark pink and her right eye is ice blue. Doesn't talk a lot (she doesn't know how). Has fox ears and tail. Wears traditional japanese clothes (like you could see at shrines) but sometimes a little bit altered (like shorter skirts, other shoes etc.)
Notable things: You can draw her both appearances, the one in the mirror and the mirror image of Natsu. Natsu's Mitsu's left eye is blue and her right one is green. As Natsu-Mitsu she most of the time wears the school uniform, as witch-Mitsu she wears most of the time long dresses.
Notable things: She has purple freckles on her blue skin. Likes gems and jewelry a lot. Wears pretty "casual princess" like clothes.
- Max 3 entries a person (you can only win one of the prices though).
- Only of two characters in the picture, no more! One of mine and one of yours.
- Digital, traditional and pixel art is all accepted
- Only finished works please, no sketches or linearts (it doesn't have to be colored, but at least let it look finished).
- No genderbending, changing ages etc. Keep the characters as they are! Of course you can change the outfits but not what they actually look like (Chibis are welcome of course).
- No hentai, nude or anything else 18+
- No bases or tracing! Draw your own art.
- Deadline is October 31st. That day is the last day you can submit your entry! If necessary I might extend.
- Send your entries by note! In comments they can easily get lost ;w;
- if this contest gets less than 20 entries I'll cancel it
I'll be judging and you'll be judged on:
- Originality; which characters did you choose and why?
- How the characters interact.
- (If you design) The outfit design; does it match the character?
- The drawing itself. For example; backgrounds aren't necessary, but if you draw them and make a whole scene or comic whatever, it would probably better than just the two characters.
- (not necessary but would be fun) How did the characters meet? You could write that in the description :3
There will be three places; first, second and third. Prize donations are very welcome ;w; If you've donated something doesn't mean you can't join. And instead of donating prizes, spreading the word about this contest would be extremely nice too ; U ;
Anything unclear? Be sure to ask me! I won't bite and I'll be happy to answer your questions ^ u ^
Of course once the contest is over I'll feature all the entries in a journal, as a thank you for entering~
Hope you'll join ^ u ^
And when you do I hope you'll have fun~~
This is where you feature your friends.
Skin created by (c) r0se-designs
This is where your featured deviations go.